Lonely Planet 저
Lonely Planet Global Limited|2018.09.06
10년소장은 장기대여 상품으로 구매 상품과는 달리 다양한 프로모션 및 폭넓은 할인 혜택 제공이 가능합니다.
프로모션이 없는 경우 구매 상품과 가격이 동일하지만 프로모션이 진행되게 되면 큰 폭의 할인 및 적립이 제공됩니다.close
지원 단말기 : IOS 9.0 이상, Android 4.1 이상, PC Window 7 OS 이상 지원듣기(TTS) 지원(모바일에서만 이용 가능)
Lonely Planet's bestselling The Cities Book is back. Fully revised and updated, it's a celebration of 200 of the world's most exciting urban destinations, beautifully photographed and packed with trip advice and recommendations from our experts - making it the perfect companion for any traveller deciding where to visit next.
- Highlights and itineraries help travellers plan their perfect trip
- Urban tales reveal unexpected bites of history and local culture
- Discover each city's strengths, best experiences and most famous exports
- Includes the top ten cities for beaches, nightlife, food and more
- Lonely Planet co-founder Tony Wheeler shares his all-time favourite cities
- Fully revised and updated with the best cities to visit right now
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.